Run This Plate
Why would a private investigator run a license plate?
Private Investigators can run license plates for many states. As long as you have a permitted purpose under the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994 (DPPA).
1) Litigation/Pre-litigation: For use in connection with any civil, criminal, administrative, or arbitral proceeding in any federal, state, or local court or agency or before any self-regulatory body, including the service of process, investigation in anticipation of litigation, and the execution or enforcement of judgments and orders, or pursuant to an order of a federal, state, or local court.
2) Debt Recovery/Fraud Investigation: For use in the normal course of business by a legitimate business or its agents, employees, or contractors, but only—
(a) to verify the accuracy of personal information submitted by the individual to the business or its agents, employees, or contractors; and
(b) if such information as so submitted is not correct or is no longer correct, to obtain the correct information, but only for the purposes of preventing fraud by, pursuing legal remedies against, or recovering on a debt or security interest against, the individual.
3) Government Agency: Use by a government agency, but only in carrying out its functions.
4) On Government Behalf: Use by any person acting on behalf of a government or law enforcement agency, but only in carrying out the agency’s functions.
5) Insurer/Claims Investigation: Use by an insurer or insurance support organization, or by a self-insured entity, or its agents, employees, or contractors in connection with claim investigation activities, anti-fraud activities, rating or underwriting.
6) Motor Vehicle Safety: In connection with motor vehicle safety or theft, or driver safety (except by or for a motor vehicle manufacturer).
7) Employment: Use by an employer or its agents or insurer to obtain or verify information relating to a holder of a commercial driver’s license that is required under Chapter 313 of Title 49 of the United States Code.
8) Towing/Impounded Vehicle: For use in providing notice to the owners of towed or impounded vehicles.
9) Private Investigator: Use by a licensed private investigative agency or licensed security service for a purpose permitted in one of the items listed above.
What Do Private Investigates Use For License Plate Lookup?
Private Investigators use various databases to run this license plate. Only private investigators and law enforcement can access these databases. The databases have strict rules and require a on sight inspection of each business.
Can I Run A License Plate
Yes you can run a license plate as long as you have permitted purpose. Complete the form below to order a license plate lookup.
License Plate Lookup
Find Vehicle Owner by License Plate. Search results include Owner Information, License Plate, Registration Expiration, Vehicle Year/Make/Model, VIN
Connecticut License Plate Lookup
District of Columbia License Plate Lookup
Louisiana License Plate Lookup
Massachusetts License Plate Lookup
Minnesota License Plate Lookup
Mississippi License Plate Lookup
North Carolina License Plate Lookup
North Dakota License Plate Lookup
Rhode Island License Plate Lookup
South Carolina License Plate Lookup
South Dakota License Plate Lookup
Tennessee License Plate Lookup
Washington License Plate Lookup
Wisconsin License Plate Lookup
Can A Private Investigator Run A License Plate
Facebook Yelp Youtube Frog Foursquare Link Whatsapp Run This Plate Why would a private investigator run a license plate? Private Investigators can run license plates for many states. As long
I Need To Lookup A License Plate Number
I Need To Lookup A License Plate Facebook Yelp Youtube Frog Foursquare Link Whatsapp https://youtu.be/eP5Js0x9v7g License Plate Lookup license plate owner lookup
Can You Lookup A Person by Their License Plate
There are many reasons why you may need to find the owner of a car, such as for finding people for court cases, fraud, or accident investigation. My name is