We Serve Child Custody Papers
Need To Serve Child Custody Papers?
Steps To Serve Child Custody Papers:
- Complete the online form below. You will be contacted by either by telephone or email. The base price to serve your child custody papers is $100. Additional fees charged for services like rush service, stake out, service attempts at multiple locations like their job, home, mom’s house, large pages of documents to print ect. Hopefully your documents are in an electronic format (PDF). I can meet you in the Sacramento area to pick up the documents.
- Once You accept the offer to serve the child custody papers, you will receive an online paypal invoice for payment. Service will start after payment is received.
- Email your documents to Ljkc916@gmail.com, Fax (916) 244-2636 or I can meet you to pick up the documents. I will call you and obtain payment over the phone.
- You will be notified via email/text once the person is served.
- We will complete the Proof of Personal Service and mail the original to you via first class mail. If you need a rush on the proof of service and have it either delivered to you personally or filled with the court an additional fee will be charged.
Complete The Form Below
|Request for Order||FL-300||Use the Information Sheet for Request for Order (Form FL-300-INFO) for information on how to fill out the Request for Order.
Ask your family law facilitator if you need to check the box for “Court Order” and item 4 on FL-300.
|Child Custody and Visitation Application Attachment||FL-311||Optional form, but it may help you ensure you do not leave anything out of your request.|
|Temporary Emergency (Ex Parte) Orders||FL-305||If you want to get a temporary order, talk to the family law facilitator or contact a lawyer for help.|
|Declaration Regarding Notice and Delivery of Request for Temporary Emergency (Ex Parte) Orders||FL-303|
|Proof of Personal Service||FL-330||For instructions, read Information Sheet for Proof of Personal Service (Form FL-330-INFO).|
|Responsive Declaration to Request for Order||FL-320||Form includes instructions. Attach it blank.|