how to find a good process server sacramento

How To Find A Good Process Server?

Sacramento’s #1 Process Service Company 5-Star Legal Support Company formerly known as Lance Casey & Associates states.  “Need a good process server in the Sacramento California area to serve your legal documents? The process is easy. Just email or Fax (916) 244-2636 your documents.  We can even pick up your documents if you’re in the Sacramento area. After we print your documents, we will call you and obtain payment over the phone. Our first attempt is usually the same day.”

5-Star Legal Support Services

Sacramento’s #1 Legal Support Services by Lance Casey & Associates. Process Service, Corporate Document Filing, Document Retrieval Services, Apostille Authentication Services, Skip Trace Search, Private Investigation.

We Serve Legal Documents to California Registered Agents for Service of Process; CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service, Corporation Service Company, Prentice Hall Corporation Systems, The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Inc., Sundoc Filings, Incorporating Services ltd, National Corporate Research ltd. Inc, Cogency Global Inc., Formerly Known as National Corporate Research

How To Order Process Service?

  • Email your documents with instructions to
  • Fax your documents with instructions to (916) 244-2636
  • or Complete The Form Below To Order Process Service
  • List your first and last name if not a firm.
  • Please describe how you found our website: Example, YouTube Video, ect.
    Choose your service type. You will receive an online invoice for payment after we receive your documents with instructions.
  • Provide the name of each person or entity being served at the same address. Example: Facebook c/o CSC Lawyers Incorporating Service
  • List the title of each document being served and form number. This information will be used to complete the proof of service form. Example: SC-100 Plaintiffs Claim and Order To Go To Small Claims Court.
  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 128 MB.
      Upload file here. You can email your file to or fax to (916) 244-2636.