Private Investigator Equipment
Private investigators use a variety of equipment to gather information and evidence while conducting their investigations. Some of the common equipment includes:
Cameras: Private investigators use still and video cameras to document activities, take photographs, and record video evidence.
Audio Recording Devices: These can include hidden microphones and voice recorders to capture conversations and audio evidence.
GPS Trackers: These devices are used to track the movement of vehicles or individuals discreetly.
Binoculars and Monoculars: To observe subjects from a distance without being noticed.
Computer and Software: Private investigators often use computers and specialized software for research, data analysis, and to access public records.
Surveillance Equipment: This includes items like discreet cameras, listening devices, and other specialized surveillance tools.
Background Check Services: Access to databases and services that provide information about individuals’ backgrounds, criminal records, financial history, and more.
Polygraph (Lie Detector) Equipment: Some investigators are trained to use polygraph machines for interviews and assessments.
Covert Communication Devices: Walkie-talkies, hidden earpieces, and other communication tools to stay in contact with colleagues while maintaining discretion.
Forensic Equipment: Such as fingerprint kits, DNA testing equipment, and evidence collection materials.
Vehicle Inspection Tools: To examine vehicles for hidden compartments, tracking devices, or other evidence.
Digital Forensics Tools: Used to recover and analyze data from computers, smartphones, and other digital devices.
Undercover Equipment: Disguises, hidden cameras, and other gear used for undercover work.
Legal Documents and Forms: Necessary for gathering information from sources like public records, court documents, and more.
Notetaking and Documentation Tools: Notebooks, voice recorders, and other tools to document findings and observations.
Binoculars and Night Vision Equipment: Used for nighttime surveillance and long-range observations.
We earn commissions if you shop through our links.
I just received oneleaf.ai Find NV200 True 4K 50mm Day/Night Vision Binoculars
About this item
- Superior Clarity and Brightness Day and Night: The Find NV200 4K 50mm objective lens features 6 groups 6 pieces of optical lens for brighter and sharper image. Upgrade your hunting game with the 50mm lens, and start capturing images that will take your breath away.
- Day and Night Use: oneleaf.ai Find NV200 50mm Binocular works both in daylight and night. With an ultra-long viewing distance of 6567 yards in the daytime and 657 yards in the darkness, the Find NV200 50mm Binoculars is an ideal addition to your hunting gear, Observation or watching.
- 4K 120fps Video Recording: Don’t miss the opportunity to capture that once in a lifetime moment. 4K 120/60/30 fps videos and 48/24/12/8M images could be saved into the included memory TF card (optional, supports up to 256GB) and easily downloadable to your Mac or PC.
- 20x Digital Zoom: NV200 comes with 40 adjustment levels digital zoom feature from 0.5x to 20x, allows hunters to perfectly recognize details and offers an excellent overall view for a safe and accurate observing.
- 3-inch Large View Screen: NV200 Night vision goggles with 3” large view screen for easy and instant photo viewing. In addition to viewing on its IPS panel, you can also use the USB cable included in our package to connect to your computer for better viewing.
I just received this Panasonic HC-WXF1 4K Camcorder to use for surveillance.
- 4K cinema like recording experience with advanced in camera capture and button control options; WiFi: Standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- LEICA DICOMAR 24X optical zoom lens (25 to 600 millimeter, F1.8 4.0), and large 1/2.5 inch BSI MOS Sensor for impressive capture even in low light.Focal Length : 4.12 to 98.9 millimeter
- 3 optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) technologies work together for impressive stability under many shooting conditions; 5 axis Hybrid o.I.S. Plus, ball o.I.S., and Adaptive o.I.S
- Electronic viewfinder (EVF) and manual control ring that emulates a professional recording experience
- For a more natural looking image, a new Active Contrast feature equalizes contrast, and the HDR Movie mode enables a wider dynamic range between dark and bright areas
Uniden SDS 100
About this item
- Uniden creates another first with the SDS100 True I/Q Scanner and digital TrunkTracker communications receiver. Programming it can be as simple as entering your zip code. It’s True I/Q receiver provides for improved digital performance in challenging RF environments. Its customizable color display allows access to the information you want to see. The SDS100’s digital performance is better than any other scanner in both simulcast and weak-signal environments.
- HomePatrol Database – Includes all known radio systems in the US and Canada. The database is updatable with the Sentinel software and Uniden updates the main database weekly.
- Customizable Color Display – You can set the display color for each field in the display. Additionally, for many fields you can select the information provided.
- True I/Q Receiver – Designed to improve digital performance in even the most challenging RF environments. An I/Q receiver captures the complete signal waveform in 3 dimensions, allowing for improved digital error correction and signal recovery.
- Location-Based Scanning – Allows you to set your location by zip/postal code or GPS coordinates for instant reception. The Auto-locate feature will determine your general location if you don’t know where you are.
- GPS Compatible – Connect to a GPS receiver (not included) for precise system selection and continuing reselection when you travel. The scanner will automatically select what to scan based on your current location as provided by an external GPS unit.
- Built-in Battery Charger – Allows you to charge the rechargeable batteries in the scanner from any USB port.
- Water Resistant (JIS4/IPX4) – Resistant to dust and damage caused by splashing water from any direction (when all jack covers are in place).